Please help me to welcome author Angela Joseph to the blog today.


Welcome Angela, what is next for you?  

I have so many goals and plans for the future, that it would be easy for me to become sidetracked if I didn’t do what my coach, Suzanne Lieurance always says – have 3 major goals. Therefore, my goals are:

1.      Complete revision of  Coming Out of Egypt. This is a Christian novel dealing with two sisters who were sexually abused by their father. The older sister kills the father by accident, but with the help of their former teacher and a detective, the girls are able to put their troubled past behind them and begin a new life.

 I’m now doing what I could have done a long time ago – which is taking the advice of an editor I met at a conference. She suggested that I center the story around the teacher and the detective and make my protagonist a minor character. That didn’t sit very well with me at first, but after querying a number of places with no success, I’m turning the story into a romance between the teacher and the detective and really enjoying it.

2.      My other goal is to continue marketing Women For All Seasons through author visits at bookstores, book clubs and church groups.

3.      Query magazines in order to build my freelance writing portfolio.

Thanks to all the fans and readers who have followed the tour. Please stop by often for tips on writing, more great author interviews, and book reviews for both adults and kids.




Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting me on the tour, Terri. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts